Thursday, April 2, 2009

Update My past few days activities...

On 30 of March... Finally back to penang , after a year working at KL..
Will be missing my KL frens and movie frens, clubbing frens, yam cha frens....haha
Before back Penang>>> On 30 March morning, Uncle chin took us to Restaurant Kin Kin to try the Famous "Pan Mee"..near Sogo there... Really Nice and Special..

During my journey home, rain rain rain... what a day!!! I think everyone missing me... sob sob

Reach home around 8p.m... tired... unload and unpack my luggage


On 31 March, Morning... breakfast with my mum at Pulau Tikus...
Went to bank settle my credit card payment...
Later on, went to Pet's shop... bought some accessory and dog food for my "CooKie"
CUt my Hair... due to my New Boss " Mr Siauw" dun like my spiky type of hair...
He said.." Here is not Karaoke wo..."
OK! you the boss... so i listen...haha
With my smart look hair...went to gurney to shop for my working suit..

Night....
Dinner with mum at Kim Gary Gurney...

Is time for GYM babbbyyyyy.... Fitness first here i come!!!


1st of April... APril Fool...
This year.. i did not get Fool by frens... It is so Borrring lo... :P
Fist day working, Normal... Intro colleague, read company profile, First Meeting about Health and Safety...

Just called it a day...

GYm Gym......

2nd of April... second day of work...
Today more boring.... need to study all the maritime's act and shipping policy..
Actually is good to know More...

Night...
Called Angie because need past my phone for her
We went to Queensbay Mall... reach around 10p.m
Actually going for dinner...so FInd FInd...
Finally decided, TGI friday's... because close at 12a.m
So, we ordered...Salmon Pasta, chicken Paste, Boneless CHicken, desserts....Angie like the Mojito drink.. really taste Nice..

Around 12 something, send Angie back Hostel...
The most "Shit" part is raining the night and the stupid guard don't allow me to drive her to her block because
"SUDAH LEWAT"....
wtf... what stupid excuse...
So piss off...
Called her fren to come down fetch her back...

No comments:

Post a Comment