Thursday, June 4, 2009

Time to Let it Go...Good-Bye>>>Peace

I'll always REMEMBER 1st of May

The day when he fight for his last breath...
With all the tears drop from the blue sky
When
He close his eyes up

This is when i need to say Good-Bye

..............................***

Sitting here thinking about you,
I here you call my name,
Wilfred, wilfred, wilfred

As I turn to see who's calling me
I see no one, only hear your voice.
I glance across the room,
To see if anyone else hears it too.

But no one seems to notice the look on my face.

I miss you so much,I keep telling you,
But you don't seem to hear me.

Still you're calling out my name,
only louder,
As the tears rolled down my face,
I glance around the room,
And
see you amongst my family, and friends

The look upon your face says
you're peaceful now.

I realized it was time to let you go.
Although I will always love and miss you.

I turn my head to see if anyone notices you.
Then I turn back, and you're gone.

I hear you, so very gently say,
"I love you", "Good- Bye!"
"Bye", I said . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment